1. Consult with us, and we will prepare your arrival ahead of time. We will provide you with vital information for the best possible arrangements for your upcoming move (Real estate market, rental rules and regulations) according to your family needs and profile.
2. Trilingual brokers. Our team relies on a trilingual staff, Spanish, French, English, with expertise working with expatriates.
3. General information about Caracas.-The city is located 1,000 meters (about 3,000 feet) above sea level.
- The average temperature varies from to 20 to 30 degrees Celsius (68 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Driving to the shore from Caracas takes about an hour and a half.
- To spare you from the heavy traffic congestion, we will seek out housing in a neighbourhood that is within a short distance from your place of business and your children’s schools.
4. Main criteria in selecting your new home.
The units are usually large, from 80m2 (800 square feet) for a studio to over 500 m2 (5,000 square feet). Therefore the main criterion in selecting a property is the available budget. The average apartment has 3 bedrooms plus domestic quarters. Rental agreements have more requirements than in other countries. Due to inflation they are likely to change and advertised quotes are valid for the current month only.